Rotoscopers go back to The Road to El Dorado, a 2000, American, animated, adventure, musical, fantasy comedy film!
- Thank you to the patrons and specifically to Jason for making this movie is "Patron Pick!"
- PSA: Big Idea and episode 152 correction.
- Main discussion: The Road to El Dorado (2000)
- DreamWorks is still starting out.
- "Save the sequels for Shrek!"
- Animated films of the year 2000.
- Are they really the sidekicks? Comparing them to the minions.
- "El Dorado is the embodiment of Tradigital convergence.” -Dan Phillips, Digital Supervisor.
- Bob Hope/Bing Crosby-style buddy comedy.
- We heart Jim Cummings.
- Altivo, “The Fabio of horses”. What other horses in animation do you like?
- "Serendipity" and that's just the first 30 minutes, my friends.
- The soundtrack features songs by Elton John and Tim Rice, as well as composers Hans Zimmer AKA "The award winning team from the Lion King!”
- “We did it so many times…” Chelsea says, “Quit complaining, you nincompoops.”
- Fable me this: Atlantis vs Pocahontas vs Road to El Dorado,
- Disney/DreamWorks crossover theory.
- Someone is always going to be offended.
- Chel - What do you think of her?
- Critical response and we rate it!
- Voicemail: Danny & Alex
- Don't forget to use the hashtags #AnimationAddicts and #AnimationAddicts153 when talking about this episode on Twitter!
Runtime: 01:08:35, 49.4 MB
Support the Show!
Find The Rotoscopers
Find The Hosts