Welcome to the Animation Addicts Best of 2014 show! This episode is our celebration of the best that 2014 had to offer in animation and the Animation Addicts podcast.
- Looking back at 2014. What were some of our favorite moments and movies?
- Time to announce the winners of the 2014 Rotoscopers Awards!
- Best Animated Film: Big Hero 6 (24%)
- Best Animated Short: Feast (55%)
- Best Animated TV Show/TV Special: Toy Story That Time Forgot (26%)
- Best Voice Acting (Male): Chris Pratt (30%)
- Best Voice Acting (Female): Cate Blanchett (36%)
- Best Animated Character: Baymax (70%)
- Best Animated Sidekick Character: Hiro (45%)
- Breakout Character: Baymax (55%)
- Best Villain: The LEGO Movie (41%)
- Best Song: "Everything is Awesome!!!" (43%)
- Best Score: How to Train Your Dragon 2 - John Powell (48%)
- Best Quote/Line: "Bla-la-la-la." - Baymax (44%)
- Best Marketing Campaign: Big Hero 6 (32%)
- Best Screenplay: Big Hero 6 (29%)
- Best Animated Movie Trailer: Big Hero 6 (42%)
- Most Anticipated Animated Movie of 2015: Inside Out (63%)
- Best Animation Addicts Podcast Episode: Episode 80 - Big Hero 6 - Don't Even Compare it to Frozen (29%)
- Best Opinion Piece: Tangled vs. Frozen: Which is the Better Movie? - Gary Wright (34%)
- Now to the best clips from the Animation Addicts podcast in 2014!
- One big ol' mailbag segment featuring all the remaining emails of 2014.
Runtime: 2:25:45, 70.6 MB
Find The Rotoscopers
Find The Hosts