Join Mason as he interviews Kevin Schreck, the director of Persistence of Vision, a documentary of the story behind the animated film by Richard Williams, The Thief and the Cobbler.
- Kevin's interest in stop motion.
- Catch and Fire: Jafar and Iago were college roommates.
- Where did you get the name? What was the process of making this documentary?
- Who was the most fascinating to interview? The Fan Letter. Shout out to Canadian animators.
- Animation archeology.
- Sean Connery...why?
- The timeline of the documentary.
- What is the more important story: The Thief or Richard Williams?
- What were Richard's best qualities as a producer?
- How did his studio affect the world of animation? "A very special place."
- Life lessons learned.
- "The Supper Secret Project!" -Will show soldiers in a field.
- How Kevin got an internship at DreamWorks. "Unpaid" plug.
- Fan letters of today: The power of appreciation
- Next episode: Disney's "Meet the Robinsons!" Send us a voicemail!
Persistence of Vision:
Where To Find The Rotoscopers:
■ Find us on the web: therotoscopers.com, twitter, facebook, YouTube, tumblr, instagram, hypable & Animated Views.
■ Visit our sponsors: Netflix, Audible, Amazon
■ Questions, comments, suggestions? Send us an email at email@example.com
■ Send us a voicemail at therotoscopers.com/voicemail
Where To Find The Hosts:
■ Mason Smith: This Animated Life Blog, Twitter
■ Morgan Stradling: Twitter, Instagram
■ Chelsea Robson: Twitter, Facebook